3 ways to move Telkomsel’s share at this time it is important to know if you or your friends have run out of share at any time. Of course, it would be problematic if you did not have a share in 1 hour. You won’t be able to use communication apps like WhatsApp, Telegram, Signal, etc. Similarly, social media apps cannot be accessed without quotas.
While the need for communication applications right now is very important. Especially for people who work remotely, communication in full work is done through electronic devices. Work will be hindered, so important moments are missed when quotas run out.
Similarly with social media, both users and creators. For users, of course , you don’t want to leave behind new news from friends. For creators, they want to capture and share interesting moments immediately. If you’re long hours late, you’ll lose the feeling because so many people have already shared them. After we are able to feel the importance of the quota, we provide information on 3 ways to transfer telkomsel share.
3 ways to move Telkomsel’s share easily
Di below is the method used for transfer telkomsel quota in an easy way.
- Send the share through UMB
- To send the balance via UMB, please open the “Connect” service.
- Enter *500*2# for a selection of services.
- You’ll see an Internet data service message, select point 1 of the “Yes” command.
- Next, you can type in the provider number that will be sent to the Internet data.
- Next step is to fill in the value of the Internet data to be sent
- Finally enter number 1 for the order.
- If the delivery is successful, you will receive a message that the quotas have been successfully delivered.
- Via USSD
- Please open the “Call” list, then enter *363 #
- After that, arahkan on point 8 to unlock internet data information
- Point 7 to other package orders.
- Select point 4 or “gift” for the command to send internet data.
- Fill in the provider number you want to go to.
- ثم انتقل إلى الأمر “quota transfer package Flash Gift”.
- Finally, just submit a send order and wait for information about completing the balance transfer.
- Through the app
- To send internet data using one of the 3 ways to transfer Telkomsel’s share using the My Telkomsel app, you must install it on an electronic device. Please download it to the Play Store, if you don’t have one yet.
- If the app is installed please go to “Give a Gift”
- Navigate the “Transport Share” panel
- Then fill out the number of the intended friend provider of Internet data. Similarly with the amount of Internet data that will be sent
- Not long ago, you will receive a confirmation letter.
- Please confirm that you have completed the process of sending internet data.
Telkomsel quota transmission requirements and rules
Requirements to be able to apply 3 ways to transfer Telkomsel’s share above, when the intended provider is the same under Telkom companies, such as Telkomsel, Telkomsel Loop, SimPATI. For the time being, it is still unable to send to other service providers outside Telkom such as Indosat, etc.
The next condition is at least 50 MB of Internet data that can be sent with . The maximum conversion per conversion is 5000 MB. While the total delivery in one day is a maximum of 3 GB with a maximum delivery frequency of 6 times. So, if you use the maximum value of both frequency and the amount of Internet data, the value is exactly 3GB.
While the fee for transporting 1 is Rs. 50,000. The remaining credit when taking Rs. 5,000 for shipping costs is Rs. 1,000. So when you have a balance of Rs. 50,000 on your card , you can’t send a share.
Additionally, the maximum use of Internet data resulting from 3 ways to transfer Telkomsel’s share is 3 days. When it exceeds 3 days, internet data sent by others will not be used. Even internet data will be confiscated, and the value will return to what it was, if it did not fill it. But for the sender, the usage period will not decrease.
Telkomsel features to facilitate delivery
Knowing 3 ways to move Telkomsel’s share is not only important because of needs. Additionally, there are relatively more provider users under Telkom than other providers. So those who want to get a shipment or send credit are much easier.
The number of users is inseparable from the many advantages that users can enjoy. Today at least 78 million people become their loyal customers. This is because the owned network is considered the most stable. In addition, signal coverage can reach 95 per cent of all areas of Indonesian citizens.
With more than 27,000 telecommunications infrastructure, it is not surprising that human rights in all regions of Indonesia can use them. In addition, under Telkom besides Telkomsel there is also Telkomsel Loop, Kartu AS and SimPATI that can transfer Internet data from Telkomsel.
With regard to network quality, with continuity, Telkomsel can meet global standards with coverage of more than 98 per cent of its connection level.
This is inseparable from the amount of budget to maintain the stability and quality of the network. At least Rs. 17 trillion is provided to keep the consumer comfortable. In order to maintain its network and services and develop its products.
Telkomsel also continues to develop its products. You can mention, ring name, iPhone 3G, Black Berry Internet Service, Wallet T-Cash, Mobile Banking, Telkomsel Flash, etc. Telkomsel will continue to develop its innovations to meet the mobile lifestyle.
Not to mention that when you face difficulties, Telkomsel’s professionalism appears through customer service. Today more than 500,000 service centers are provided with high standards. There are M kiosks, outlet dealers, Gra PARI, call centers, etc.
How to save on shipment quotas
Given that the sent quota is limited , of course you have to use as much as possible. This effort sometimes fails because everything is required for important things. However, there are many efforts that can be made to save data obtained from one of the 3 ways to transfer Telkomsel’s share.
- Turn off automatic updates
Among those who often spend data unknowingly update applications automatically. To avoid this, you can manually set app updates. Change the automatic update on the Play Store settings to Wifi Online or not automatically update.
- Turn off automatic downloads
This automatic download can also apply to apps like WhatsApp and Telegram. Change the setting from automatic downloading of media/files sent by others to manual downloads.
To save data, you can use an offline system on apps that are commonly used online. For example, the Spotify app, Google Map, etc. provide offline and online formats. But for some applications, you can use offline format for paid.
Finally, if you can already access M-Banking or how to buy another credit independently, you can do it immediately. It’s safer, easier and can measure usage restrictions and so on. From the 3-way process of transferring Telkomsel’s share is only used when it’s in an unstable position.