3 Ways to Easily Transfer Telkomsel Quota
3 ways to transfer Telkomsel quota right now, it is important to know if at any time you or your friends are running out of quota. Of course, it will be problematic if you don’t have a quota in 1 hour. You will not be able to use communication apps such as WhatsApp, Telegram, Signal, etc. Similarly, social media apps are not accessible without a quota.
While for now, the need for communication applications is very important. Especially for people who work remotely, communication in the middle of work is done through electronic devices. Work will be hampered, even missing important moments when you run out of quota.
The same with social media, both users and content creators. For users, of course, you don’t want to be left behind new news from friends. For content creators, they want to capture and share interesting moments immediately. If it is just that many hours late, it will lose the feeling because many people have already shared it. After feeling the importance of the quota, we provide information on 3 ways to transfer the Telkomsel quota.
3 Ways to Easily Transfer Telkomsel Quota
Di below is the way used toeasily process the telkomsel quota.
- Sending quotas via UMB
- To send credit via UMB, please open the “call” service.
- Enter the number *500*2# to get a selection of services.
- You will see an Internet data service message, select point 1 for the “Yes” command.
- Then you can write the provider number that will receive the Internet data.
- The next step populates the value of the Internet data to be sent
- Finally, enter the number 1 for the agree order.
- If the delivery process is successful, you will receive a message that the quota delivery was successful.
- Via USSD
- Please open the “call” menu, then enter *363 #
- After that, arahkan on point 8 to open data information on the Internet
- Point 7 to the other commands in the package.
- Select point 4 or “Gift” for the order to send Internet data.
- Fill in the vendor number you want to access.
- Next, go to the command “quota transfer Flash Gift package”.
- Finally, just give a sending order and wait for information about the completion of the credit transfer process.
- Via the app
- To send Internet data using one of the 3 ways to transfer the Telkomsel quota using the My Telkomsel app, you need to install it on an electronic device. Please download it from the Play Store, if you don’t have one yet.
- If the app is installed, please navigate to “Give a gift”
- Navigate to the “transfer quota” panel
- Then fill in the number of the friend provider provided for the Internet data. Similarly with the amount of Internet data that will be sent
- Not so long ago, will receive a confirmation message.
- Please confirm to complete the process of sending Internet data.
Requirements andrules for sending Telkomsel quotas
The requirements to be able to apply the 3 ways to transfer the Telkomsel quota above, when the intended provider is the same under Telkom companies, such as Telkomsel, and Telkomsel Loop, SimPATI. At the moment, it is still not able to send to other providers outside Telkom such as Indosat, etc.
The next requirement is a minimum of 50 MB of Internet data that can be sent with . The maximum limit in a single transfer is 5 cents MB. While the total delivery in 1 day is a maximum of 3 GB with a maximum delivery frequency of 6 times. So, if you use the maximum value of the frequency and amount of Internet data, the value is exactly 3 GB.
While the fee required for 1 transfer is 5,000 rupees. While the remaining credit when taken 5 thousand rupees for shipping costs is 1,000 rupees. So when on your card you have 5,000 rupees of credit left, you cannot send a quota.
In addition, the Internet data usage limit resulting from 3 ways to transfer the Telkomsel quota is 3 days. When it exceeds 3 days, Internet data sent by others will no longer be used. Even the Internet data will be lost and the value will return to what it was, if you do not fill it. But for the sender, the period of use will not decrease.
Advantages of Telkomsel to facilitate delivery
Knowing the 3 ways to transfer telkomsel quota is not only important because of the needs. In addition, there are relatively more users of providers under Telkom than other providers. So those who want to get a shipment or send credit are much easier.
The number of users is inseparable from the many benefits that users can enjoy. Today, no less than 78 million people become its loyal customers. Indeed, the network owned is considered the most stable. In addition, signal coverage can reach 95% of all areas of Indonesian citizens.
With more than 27,000 telecommunications infrastructures, it is not surprising that all regions of Indonesia can use them. This provider has built more than 24,000 telecommunications accesses in the village via the USO. In addition, under Telkom in addition to Telkomsel, there are also Telkomsel Loop, Kartu AS and SimPATI that can transfer Internet data from Telkomsel.
When it comes to network quality, with continuity, Telkomsel can meet global standards with coverage of more than 98% of its connectivity level. The quality of this network is also affected by the dual band GMS 9 cent, 1.8 thousand, up to +3G.
This is inseparable from the amount of the budget to maintain the stability and quality of the network. No less than 17 trillion rupees are provided to maintain consumer comfort. It’s about maintaining your network, your services and developing your products.
Telkomsel also continues to develop its products. You can mention, ringtone name, iPhone 3G, Black Berry Internet Service, T-Cash Wallet, Mobile Banking, Telkomsel Flash, etc. Telkomsel will continue to develop its innovations to meet the mobile lifestyle.
Not to mention that when you encounter difficulties, Telkomsel’s professionalism is demonstrated by customer service. Today, more than 500,000 high-level service centers are provided. There are M kiosks, outlet resellers, Gra PARI, call centers, etc.
How to save on shipping quota
Considering that the quota sent is limited, you should of course use as much as possible. This effort sometimes fails because everything is needed for important things. However, several efforts can be made to record the data obtained from one of the 3 ways to transfer the Telkomsel quota.
- Turn off automatic updates
Among those who often spend data without knowing it, automatically update apps. To avoid this, you can manually set app updates. Change the automatic update on the Play Store settings on Wifi Online or Do not update automatically.
- Turn off automatic downloads
This automatic download can also apply to apps such as WhatsApp and Telegram. Change the setting for automatic download of media/files sent by others for manual download. This can be done by setting the data storage for manual downloading.
To save data, you can use an offline system on commonly used applications online. For example, spotify app, Google Map, etc. provide offline and online formats. But for some apps, you can use the offline format for paying.
Finally, if you can actually access M-Banking or how to buy other credits independently, you can do it right away. It’s safer, easier, can measure usage restrictions and so on. From the process of 3 ways to transfer the Telkomsel quota is used only in a precarious situation.